The Jackson Law Firm invites you to review the law firm’s news and articles. The news portion of the postings addresses law firm news; the articles typically touch on legal matters that fall within some of the firm’s practice areas. Should you have any questions upon reviewing these postings and/or a posting deals with a matter about which you need legal consultation, we encourage you to contact us. We will personally discuss with you your legal options. At The Jackson Law Firm, we look forward to the opportunity of serving your legal needs.
News: Firm-Related Updates
- The Jackson Law Firm joins world’s largest international network of law firms.
- 2015 Annual Meeting of the Europäische Anwaltskooperation (European Attorneys’ Cooperative) – Milan, Italy
- 2014 Annual Meeting of the Europӓische Anwaltskooperation (European Attorneys’ Cooperative) – Amsterdam, Netherlands
- California Office Opening for The Jackson Law Firm
- 2013 Annual Meeting of the Europӓische Anwaltskooperation (European Attorneys’ Cooperative) – Barcelona, Spain
- New Orleans Opening for The Jackson Law Firm
- 2012 Annual Meeting of the Europӓische Anwaltskooperation (European Attorneys’ Cooperative) – Dubrovnik, Croatia
- Currency Reporting on International Flights
- The Hague Service Convention – Service of Process in Global Litigation – 2016
- German Exchange Student Obtains $5,000,000.00 Settlement in Complicated Medical Malpractice Case.
- Pursuing Legal Action in Germany: Finding German Attorneys and German Law Firms
- The Hague Service Convention – Service of Process in Global Litigation
- Enforcing Foreign Judgments
- German Probate Action
- Injured Cruise Ship Passengers.
- Filing Lawsuits in the United States: Lessons from the Costa Concordia.
- Cruise Ship Passenger Advice: Read Your Ticket.
- When a Power of Attorney is Misused – What can a Foreign Claimant do?
- Are Lawsuits in the United States that Different? What to Expect.
- Injured on Vacation – NOW WHAT?
- The Hague Convention: Process Service in Global Litigation
- Inadequate Security Measures Can Lead to Significant Injuries
- Injunction and Lawsuit Lead to Recovery of $1,200,000 Luxury Motor Home
- Personal Injury Cases on an International Scale
- An International Approach to Litigation