Kristina N. Girard is an associate attorney in Jackson Law International, who works through the Winter Park, Florida and San Diego, California offices. Her law practice focuses on domestic and international civil litigation matters, which include contractual disputes, foreign judgment domestication, personal injury litigation, medical malpractice and maritime law, and immigration law.
Ms. Girard was born in Sochi, Russia. Sochi, the host city of the 2014 Olympic games, is located on the Black Sea coast. Ms. Girard’s international background allows her to assist not only domestic clients but also international ones with a unique perspective. Having obtained her undergraduate degree from the University of California, Berkeley, she thereupon obtained her Juris Doctorate degree from Loyola Law School in Los Angeles. Mrs. Girard is licensed in both California and Florida, and she is admitted before the Northern, Central, and Southern courts of Federal jurisdiction in the state of California.
- Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, California
- J.D. (Juris Doctor)
- Conferred 2004
- University of California, Berkeley, California
- B.A. in Political Science
- Conferred 2000
- Jackson Law International, Associate Attorney, Winter Park, Florida
- McCalla Raymer, LLC, Associate Attorney, Orlando, Florida
- Butler & Hosch, P.A., Associate Attorney, Orlando, Florida
- Urban, Thier, Federer & Jackson, P.A., Associate Attorney, Orlando, Florida
- Quinn, Emanuel, Urquhart, Oliver & Sullivan, Associate Attorney, Los Angeles, California
Bar Memberships and Licenses
- All Courts of State Jurisdiction for the State of California
- All Courts of State Jurisdiction for the State of Florida
- United States District Courts for the Northern, Central, and Southern Districts of California
- English and Russian, written and spoken fluency.